Village Medical offers a patient portal that allows patients to manage their healthcare needs online.
The patient portal is a secure and convenient place to manage health records, “Village Medical Appointments“, request prescription refills, communicate with healthcare teams, and even pay bills.
Patients can access the patient portal through the website or by downloading the Healow app on their smart devices.
Village Medical Appointments
Village Medical has sites where you can get an appointment the same day, in the evening, on the weekend, or online. You can make an appointment online, through their mobile app, or by calling their customer service line.
To book an appointment online at Village Medical, you will need to make an account. Once you’ve made an account, you can look for a doctor or nurse practitioner in your area and choose a time that works for you.
To make an appointment through the Village Medical app, you will need to download the app and create an account. Once you’ve made an account, you can look for a doctor or nurse practitioner in your area and choose a time that works for you.
You can call Village Medical’s customer service line at 1-855-868-8688 to make an appointment over the phone. You’ll need to give your name, date of birth, and insurance information when you call. You will also have to choose a good time for you.
How to book an appointment with Village Medical?
Go to Village Medical’s website or download the Village Medical mobile app.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Search for a doctor or nurse practitioner in your area.
- Select a time that works for you.
- Review your appointment details and confirm.
- Pay for your appointment, if necessary.
- Arrive for your appointment on time.
Athena Health Village Medical
The Athenahealth electronic health record (EHR) system is used by Village Medical, which is a basic care practice.
Athenahealth is an EHR system that is built in the cloud and gives doctors the tools they need to run their practices and care for their patients.
Athenahealth is used by Village Medical to keep track of patient’s medical histories, order and get lab reports, and talk to patients and other healthcare providers.
About Village Medical
Village Medical is more than just a healthcare service. It is a medical practice that is run by the community and is committed to giving people and families the best care possible. Village Medical wants to change the way people get health care for the better by focusing on kindness, innovation, and accessibility.
- Patient-Centered Approach:: Village Medical thinks that patients and their primary care providers should have good ties with each other. They work together to figure out what the patients need and put teaching and preventive care at the top of the list.
- Comprehensive Care: Village Medical has a wide range of services, including full-service general care, treatment for illness and injury, and management of chronic conditions. They offer yearly checkups, lab work, referrals to specialists, help with taking medications, and more.
- Convenient Locations: Village Medical has clinics at Walgreens pharmacies all over the United States, making it easy for people in many neighborhoods to get excellent basic care. Patients can go to any Village Medical office, and the providers will have access to their medical information.
- Virtual Visits: Village Medical offers both in-person and virtual visits through their patient site. Patients can make arrangements with Village Medical doctors on their computer or phone, so they don’t have to go to a clinic to get good care.
- Patient site: Village Medical has a patient site that lets people take care of their health needs online. Patients can use the portal to look at their medical data, make appointments, ask for refills on prescriptions, talk to their healthcare teams, and even pay their bills.
- Care Team: Village Medical says that a care team method is very important. Patients have access to nurses, doctors, and their primary care doctors, who all work together to give the best care for their conditions.
Village Medical Locations
- Arizona: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Peoria, Chandler, Glendale, Tucson, Flagstaff
- Colorado: Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Pueblo
- Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, West Palm Beach
- Georgia: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Macon, Athens
- Illinois: Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Joliet, Peoria, Springfield
- Indiana: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Evansville, Gary
- Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington
- Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge
- Michigan: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Sparks, Carson City
- New Hampshire: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Keene, Dover
- New Jersey: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton
- Rhode Island: Providence, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Newport
- Texas: Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, San Antonio
How can I book an appointment with Village Medical?
Village Medical lets you schedule an appointment online, through their mobile app, or by calling their customer service line.
What are the hours of operation for Village Medical?
Depending on where you are, Village Medical is open at different times. On their website, you can find out what hours your neighborhood Village Medical is open.
What are the types of appointments that Village Medical offers?
Village Medical offers a wide range of appointments, such as well-visits, sick visits, preventive care, chronic disease management, urgent care, laboratory services, imaging services, mental health services, women’s health services, men’s health services, pediatric care, and care for the elderly.
What are the accepted insurance plans for Village Medical?
Most of the major insurance types are accepted at Village Medical. On their website, you can find a list of the insurance types they accept.
What are the costs for Village Medical appointments?
The cost of an appointment at Village Medical depends on the kind of visit and your insurance plan. On their website, you can find out more about prices.
What should I bring to my Village Medical appointment?
You should bring your insurance card, a list of the medicines you are currently taking, and a list of any health problems you are worried about.
Village Medical offers in-person, virtual, and same-day appointments at certain locations. The patient portal, local clinics, and in-person appointments can be made. Village Medical’s patient portal allows patients to schedule virtual visits with providers on their computers or smartphones.
Check More Information: patient-health-portal.com